File note 21/09/2012:
Alexander Nehill and his brothers, Peter and Joe were the third generation to live here. Their grandfather, Patrick Nehill, bought the property in 1874 after leasing it for six years. The trio of brothers used draught horses to work the land until 1978, and used traditional farming practices to manage their property. 2011 opened to the public as Nehill Brothers Farm And Living Heritage Reserve.