St. David's, built at Woori Yallock in 1908, has high local significance as one of the earliest Presbyterian churches built in the Upper Yarra area. Other early Presbyterian Churches built in Upper Yarra were the Hoddles Creek Church in 1905 and St. Andrew's at Warburton in 1908.
Pioneer district families associated with the Woori Yallock church included the Fergusons, Lawrences, Gilmours, Douthies and Mc Aleeses. It retains it's 1936 porch and leadlight window and a pulpit built by Rev. JF Sims, a pioneer student minister. Now known as "Old St David's Church", the property is a private residence owned by Graham Dawson, a builder, and his wife, Valmai, who are restoring the 1908 building.