The Drysdale Returned Services League Hall was probably the Bellarine Presbyterian Church School established in 1852. It is a simple single gable roof brick building with slightly arched window openings and a small entry porch.
The Drysdale Returned Services League Hall has historic and social value to the Drysdale and Bellarine peninsula communities.
This site is the only known place for Presbyterian worship and education in the Drysdale township and this building is believed to be one of the earliest schools in the Drysdale area.
It is of LOCAL cultural significance.
Drysdale Primary School 1875-1975
Blake, L (1973) Vision and Realisation Education Department of Victoria