Public contributions

Notes See all notes

Maryborough Fire Station


The first stage of the station itself was built 1861. The fire brigade moved out in 1981 and the building is now the Central Goldfields Art Gallery. The bell, dating from 1861, is now displayed in front of the current fire station. Information from the Art Gallery.

Note: Developments may span multiple time periods
Timeline browser