Church Statement of Significance: A Carpenter Gothic church with an unusual and finely detailed octagonal belfry, built in 1889 to the design of Horsham architect H A Gillies and moved to its present site from Kirchheim in 1935. The church contains a pipe organ built by Alfred Fuller of Kew.
Organ Statement of Significance: A single-manual organ of five stops built in 1889 by Alfred Fuller and retaining its original casework, action and imported pipework. It is one of the few Fuller organs to remain in its original site. The instrument was bodily moved in situ in 1935 when the building was transported across the country from Kirchheim to Minyip.
Organ Classified: 14/12/1989