Cement lined foundations of bluestone. 4 x 2.6 mts with walls remaining to 1.8 mts. A school operated in this area as early as 1858 and closing in 1874. Historically a small building in the area was used for some time as a stop over for stockmen. A small farmhouse was built in the area also in the early to mid C20th. Further investigation is required to assess the relationship of this structure to thesevarious phases of land use and occupancy. The cement render does not suggest the remains are those of the school.
Historical records suggest this small area to the north of Mt Pollock is potentially significant archaeologically