A square Gothic timber pavilion, clad in quirk bead weatherboards. Believed to have been pre-fabricated in Sydney c.1838. Original thatch roof replaced with shingles in 1854. When a permanent stone customs house was built in 1845, the building was used briefly as a telegraph office. Is now a customs museum. Important as one of Victoria's oldest remaining buildings. Despite minor defacements it retains a certain charm by virtue of its pavillion design with concave roof profile and one remaining ogee-topped window. Located in the Botanic Gardens - Eastern Park, Geelong.