The two storey brick & stone House 'Rosebank' was apparently erected in two stages as a single storey stone house of 4 rooms for Isaac Westcott. Alexander Gray purchsed the property c.1860 and constructed extensive two storey Victorian Italianate style additions c.1873.
'Rosebank' has been partly demolished, the original single storey wing being removed in 1964. The surviving two storey house, with perimeter timber verandah, has been isolated from the original extensive, landscaped garden. A modern portico has been erected over the front door and industrial buildings constructed beside the house.
Adpated from Register of the National Estate
Removed from the Register of the National Estate: August 1981