A brick church, with cement detailing, designed by H W & F B Tompkins and erected in 1904 combining Romanesque and Gothic elements. The design of the main facade is effectively identical with that of St Andrew's, Maffra, by the same architects in the same year. It embraces a projecting portal with wrought iron gates with a three-light window above placed under an ogee arch. The apex of the arch continues vertically to become a finial, in a manner reminiscent of the work of Robert Haddon, and is flanked at the top with panels of decorative tendrils of art nouveau character. In recent years the church has been defaced by the removal of the chancel and addition of a modern structure, elimination of the recess on the liturgical south side, removal of the pews and levelling of the floor.