Church Statement of Significance: A brick church with cement detailing built in 1876-77 and extended in 1900 by the addition of transepts. The interior is notable for its pinnacled screens, grained timber, and impressive roof, extending over the crossing in the form of intersecting scissor trusses.
Church Classified: 13/05/1982
Group Statement of Significance: An intact group of Wesleyan Methodist buildings comprising a typical church (1876-77) and parsongae (1880-1) and a sabbath school (1893) rather in the manner of a Salvationist hall. The church interiorhas some distinction.
Group Classifed: 13/05/1982