A flourmilling complex which is an interesting relic of the industry, andincludes an unusual example of industrial architecture in T & S Scott's steam powered roller mill of 1887. Continuous elevators raised the grain to the upper levels of the roller mill, and though neither these nor the internal machinery survive, hollow iron columns built up by joining two flanged semi-cylinders, and the rectangular chimney stack remain. The Bendigo architects William Beebe & Son created a dramatic and unusual exterior in bichrome brickwork, with decorative segmental window heads, including a pair in the top storey which form an unusual composition beneath an oversailing semicircular arch. There have been some alterations, of which the most serious is a window inserted at ground floor level. The group is completed by a corrugated iron grain store believed to be of similar date, and the original steam powered mill built in 1874 for J S Stewart, a bland two-storeyed structure with a circular chimneystack.