This sandstone lock-up was built in 1857 by the P.W.D. A simple 2 cell rectangular building built of local sandstone. This masonry is unusual in being finished to a fair face and then picked over to give an unusual if crude effect. It is also unusual in that the interior is lined in timber heavy sawn planks for walls and floors a legs for the ceiling. It is the oldest stone lock-up that we have dates for.