Campion College, 99 Studley Park Road, Kew was designed by Architects Ussher and Kemp. It was built in 1906 as a home for S.W. Gibson of the firm Foy and Gibson, Drapers, of Melbourne and was originally called Dalswraith. This two-storey house with attic rooms is an impressive example of the style known in Melbourne at that time as Old English. It combines stone, brick, rough cast with half timbering, terra cotta elements of Marseilles tiles, ridge cresting, wall tiles and decorative friezes. Although the house is organized around a central axis, it is characterized by apicturesque variety of square, canted and projected bays, with tile hangings or roughcast and half-timber, and asymmetrically placed chimneys with strap work, whichare used to create variety.
The interior is characterized by a central stair, gallery and top lit lantern. It has good quality timberwork, and carving to the stair and the upper walls and lantern are decorated with plasterwork in a Jacobean manner. Fine coloured glass lights are in the clerestory of the lantern and in the front doors.